Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Beauty Moment


Thanks to many hours in a climate-controlled office, my skin has been a little wan lately. It's missing that Bombshell sparkle, the inner glow that usually perks everything right up. So, I've taken solace in the sheer dust of color offered by Physician's Formula Powder Palette Multi-colored Blush.


I've always thought the Physician's Formula line of products to be kind of freaky - what's up with the mosaic powders in crazy hues? Now I know - the mosaic effect of swirling multiple like colors creates the most natural, imperceptable yet gorgeous wash of color. I used the peach shade and am in love.

I'm also loving the hypo-allergenic properties of the blush and the formula's fine Italian talc. Combined, the application is smooth and silky, the wear is at least day- long (although I enjoy sweeping it on throughout the day just for fun) and the results are non-irritating and glowy. And as an added bonus, the packaging is travel friendly - the the compact features a hidden compartment that houses a mirror and a brush.


Physician's Formula products are available at drugstores, Ulta, Target, and other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.