Friday, August 31, 2007

Bombshell Warning

I love Old Navy; they are a great resource for affordable, trendy pieces. While browsing the new fall selections available online, I came across these pants and about fell out of my chair from the horror.
The Women's Plus Ankle-Zip pants are on sale right now for $22.50. I'm not sure why Old Navy think that $22.50 is a good deal, a price Bombshells would jump at the chance to pay in order to make themselves look like ice cream cones - luscious and yummy on top, pointy and weird at the bottom. Don't do this to yourself. Your curves will hate you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.