Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Wearing a $17 Outfit Today

And everyone here at work is going crazy for it! I enjoy wearing expensive clothes as much as the next girl, but there's something incredibly satisfying about pulling together a rave-inducing outfit for less than $20. Lesson of the day? Hit the clearance racks of fall clothes that are in abundance everywhere. Dig, dig, dig, and come up with something cheap and fabulous of your own.

This jumper was on super clearance at Target this weekend; I got mine for $7.48. I paired with with a $10 long-sleeved crew neck from Old Navy ( in slate blue), and dark black tights and heels that have been in my closet forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.