Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Aveda Spring Makeup Lessons

For my fellow Bombshells in the Twin Cities area, take advantage of a fantastic offer at a Juut Salon Spa near you. Book an appointment with an Aveda makeup artist who will spend 45 minuntes giving you a makeover, using products from the new spring line. If, after the makeover, you purchase $25 worth of products your makeover is free. If somehow you cannot find a thing to buy (I don't know how that could possibly happen), your experience costs $25. Still a great deal, considering the personal attention and product recommendations.

Click here to view the list of participating locations, dates and times. I'll be at the Juut location in St. Paul on March 6th. See you there!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.