Friday, May 16, 2008

Beauty Moment- Save on Stila

Stila is one of my hands-down favorite brands. One reason I love it so much is because there are always awesome deals available through their web site. Like this one:Choose from three different complete looks; when purchased together the products are incredibly cheap. Seriously- Lip Glaze, usually $20...only $7? My favorite look is the Pon Pon set - it's perfect for creating a fresh, springy face. The offer can expire at anytime, so don't sit around thinking, "Oh, I should order that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.