Thursday, June 5, 2008

I live on the 5th floor of an apartment building in downtown St. Paul.  The first floor is home to several vending machines (including one full of frozen treats like Bagel Bites and strawberry shortcake ice cream bars).  Standing between me and snacks on demand?  Four floors of neighbors.

 I'm slightly embarrassed by the number of times those unsuspecting neighbors have seen me in one of my husband's white Hanes t-shirts, star-printed pajama pants and furry purple slippers.  Head down, hair in a messy ponytail, praying no one else is on the elevator as the doors open on my floor.  The elevator is always full and I usually smile weakly and cough...hoping they think, "Oh, she's sick which explains the getup and the fact that she's about to buy out the vending machine of Hot Tamales."  Or something.  

I've found the solution to my problem (the clothing problem, not the Hot Tamale problem):

Talbots' Baby Terry Lounge set looks like a pretty respectable lounging outfit.  The drawstring cardigan and smocked waist, loose pants are available up to size 3XL and come in white or pink.  

Photo credit: Talbots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)