Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beauty Moment- Essie Smoothies

I was chatting with a friend the other day - she's a well dressed, perfectly groomed woman who swears like a sailor - about our pedicures. Mine could have used some work (which I was all over) and hers was gleaming and gorgeous. Until she turned around to walk away from me - her heels were a mess! All dry and cracked and crazy. With a knot in my stomach I mentally scanned back to think about the last time I'd looked at my own heels. Waaay too long.

On the way home, I stopped at Trade Secret and stocked up on pedicure essentials including a big bottle of Essie's Pomegranate- Mango Smoothie lotion. The formula is perfect for hydrating feet in the summer because it's not thick and gloppy. Have you ever slathered your feet in shea butter lotion and then jumped into a pair of sandals? Slip-city, you're asking for a wipeout!
Essie Smoothies instantly sooth your feet with Vitamins A & E while AHA's smooth out rough patches. The lotion soaks in fast and leaves your feet ready to hit the ground running.
The scents are all refreshing and tropical, but don't linger. I think they're all winners, but gravitate towards pomegranate-mango or lemon-guava. For anyone with fragrance issues, the formula is available fragrance-free.
You can buy Essie Smoothies anywhere Essie products are sold, like Trade Secret and Ulta.
Photo credit: EssieShop.com

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to check this out. I tend to only put lotions on my heels in the summer due to the slip and slide action too.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.