Friday, October 17, 2008

Beauty Moment- Stila Steals

In addition to creating some of the most fun, most wearable makeup in the market Stila also puts together some of the best deals on its web site. Behold:
For the incredibly (crazily, ridiculously!) low price of $30, you can buy the Blue Orchid palette which contains four exclusive eye shadow shades in Sunkissed, Nectarine, Venus and Mohagany; Cheek Color in Quaint; Lip Color in Melissa and Apricot Lip Glaze; a tube of Major Lash Mascara in Brown, and a Lip Glaze in Peach Cobbler.

I would expect the palette alone to cost over $30. And I can attest to the fact that Stila's shadows and blush are perfection - the blend well, layer like a dream and last all day. Click here to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. The colors are making me hungry. Or maybe I'm just drooling on my keyboard because I'm mesmerized by so many offerings.

    If you calculate it, this would be a reasonable deal for the same amount of products from a drugstore line. Impressive. I might get this with my next paycheck...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)