Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beauty Moment- Aveda Vintage Clove Shampoo

For the past three weeks, I've been alternating Aveda's Clove Shampoo with my other current favorite (Bain de Terre). I received the bottle from Total Beauty to celebrate the release of Aveda's special limited edition, 30th anniversary packaging. The packaging is made of 96% recycled materials, and it's beautiful (bonus!) in a very Aveda-earthy way. The shampoo formula is unchanged - a combination of clove, coffee and aloe enrich and add shine to brunette hair.

I like this product - it doesn't weigh my hair down and it does seem shinier after I use it. My hair does feel dry after rinsing the shampoo out and needs a healthy does of conditioner to follow. If nothing else Vintage Clove smells amazing, which you can always expect in an Aveda product. You can pick up your own bottle of the Limited Edition Vintage Clove Shampoo in any Aveda salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.