Thursday, May 7, 2009

I think brightly colored jeans are a really fun, warm-weather trend. Colored denim was everywhere last year, and I think it still feels fresh and wearable this year.

A lot of women are hesitant to wear bright colors on the bottom half of their bodies (in pants or skirts), but it can be a really flattering (and unexpected!) look. This trend may not work as well on Bombshells whose lower half of their body is significantly curvier than the upper half. But that's not to say it won't- give it a try.

Let the colored jeans be the main focal point of your outfit. Pair them with a solid colored top - neutrals like white, cream, or navy blue are great options. Keep your accessories understated for day. If wearing colored jeans out at night, you could ramp up the accessories with a bib necklace or a pair of tall, strappy sandals. Red jeans by Svoboda, up to size 28 St. John's Bay Classic Stretch Jean in Pistachio, up to size 24

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I love the red and purple ones!
    a great transition to fall as well


    great post!



    xoxo
    neira

    http://missneira.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a purple pair, Miss Neira. I just haven't been able to find the right shade...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.