Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spotted: Carmindy Gift Sets


I wanted to post something about a series of Carmindy gift sets I saw at Ulta a few weeks ago, but couldn't find any pictures to accompany.

Finally! Carmindy herself has posted pics of her makeup sets - there are five to choose from. Three "5 Minute Face Kits" (for light, medium and deep skin tones), a Super Balm Kit and a Smokey Eye kit. I've tried a few items from the Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy (seriously with the name? Hence, the reason I call the makeup line "Carmindy" for short. Jeez) and have been happy with the quality and price point.

These gift sets would make a great gift - for you, for me, for the makeup lover or makeup novice in our lives. Too bad my neice is only three... You can pick them up at Ulta or CVS for about $13.

Photo credit: DailyMakeover.com

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these in my local supermarket, and I've been sooo tempted to get them for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.