Thursday, May 20, 2010

Desperate Housewife of St. Paul

Now, I'm not technically a housewife (I am married, which is more than several of Bravo TV's "real housewives of wherever" can say) and I'm certainly not desperate. But I'm feeling inspired by the concept of housewife. Especially a young, kind of funky housewife which is totally the variety I would be.

Here's my vision of my pretend housewifely self:




The dress reminds me of an apron. And if you're cooking, you need to pull your hair back; hence the dusky rose colored rope headband. I would of course want to dress up a bit for my husband, so the swirly bangle bracelet is my "effort." Quirky flat shoes that are practical yet cute, and a matching bag with plenty of space for coupons and shopping lists. Voila! Housewife chic, Bombshell style.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know, The Rad Housewife?

    http://radhousewife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.