Thank you so much to everyone who has left comments or emailed questions that you'd like me to ask the fine folks at Lane Bryant. Really, great stuff. Several of you have asked for more details on what the trip will include. Lane Bryant put out a press release this weekend, detailing a few highlights of our trip. And the really great PR contact I've been working with (Hi, Andrea!) has said our day will include:
* a shopping trip at Lane Bryant's Elite Easton Town Center - we'll be fitted for a complimentary outfit, undies and shoes
* preview of the fall and holiday clothing collections
* round table discussion with executives and merchants (this is who I'll ask all of your great questions!)
* Complete makeover and photo shoot, wearing the outfit chosen earlier in the day
* Dinner and happy hour with the bloggers, to celebrate and squeal over our fun day
For all the really cool activities that Lane Bryant has planned for us, I'm extremely excited to meet the other girls who are attending. Some of them are familiar faces (Kimberly from Fab Finds Under $50, Allison from Curvy Chic, and Diana from Fat Chic) while others are brand new to me. It's a vast and varied group of bloggers who are all coming together - which I think is really smart on Lane Bryant's part. Each blogger has her own point of view on plus size fashion.
I've been snuggled up on the couch this morning reading blogs, getting to know everyone before we meet later on this week. Here's a list of all the bloggers - check them out; I know you'll find some new sites to save as Favorites!
The Budget Fashionista
Curvy Girl Chic
Fab Finds Under $50
Musings From My Minivan
PLUS Model Magazine
T Minus, T Plus
The Curvy Fashionista
*Please note - every last part of this trip is being paid for by Lane Bryant, including all travel, accomodations, & meals. Everyone involved in this opportunity are committed to full disclosure, per FTC guidelines.