Thursday, September 2, 2010

Working the Pole

My apartment is located in the historic Lowertown section of downtown St. Paul. As such, it's in a building that's on the National Historic Register and features lots of interesting details....like large concrete poles in the middle of rooms. I'm no photographer, so the best I usually try for in snapping photos is to make sure my outfit is in focus and to avoid the freaking poles. But yesterday I thought, "Might as well work it." And so:



It's fitting because this outfit made me feel like strutting around. Which was totally unexpected since it's one of those fabulous combinations that looks great and feels like pajamas.

The outfit:
Black & white striped tunic- Old Navy
Purple belt- Target
Leggings - Lane Bryant
Mary Jane heels- Payless
Silver ruched bag- Hobo International
Waterford crystal necklace- borrowed from Mom
Silver hoop earrings- Lia Sophia

4 comments:

  1. You are working that pole oh so well! Sounds like a great building!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is about as close to "working it" as it gets for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Love how you added the purple belt. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.