Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Everyday Bombshell

Today's outfit features a few of my favorite pieces. It's always fun when your favorites come together, right? The ponte skirt's pattern is so versatile; it's a black and gray pattern that kind of morphs to compliment most any color I pair with it. See how it kind of looks blue-ish? So great.





The Outfit:
Gray sweatshirt blazer- Gap
Teal ruffle tank - Sealed with a Kiss Designs
Ponte knit skirt- Lane Bryant
Tights - Target
Ballet flats - Designershoes.com
Mary pendant - Patina Stores
Close2YourHeart necklace

6 comments:

  1. You do such a great job with your outfits and I hope you don't mind that an over 50 gets ideas from what you do! I have this skirt, but I haven't worn it yet! However, you have given me some ideas so I think I will wear it next Monday when I return to work! So much of fashion these days is not limited by age groups and that makes it fun for us over 50s who want to look great and enjoy life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks over50feeling40! I agree with you wholeheartedly - fashion is not just for any particular age group. And the same pieces can successfully be worn by many different women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar skirt and wore it to church Sunday! And you are so right about its versatility. You look just darling in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt and that sweatshirt blazer. Perfect for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so fantastic! I love it! Super cute! And how fun that it combines some of your favorite pieces too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt looks great on you, you could probably pair it with just about everything in your closet! Pieces like that are such great investments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.