Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Great Coat Reveal

Last week, I asked you to guess which of these four fabulous coats I bought.



And the winner was...



The Rosemary Blue Ruffle coat from Old Navy. I love this style. The ruffles and oversized buttons have a fun 60's feel, while the saturated blue shade is gorgeous. I will say that I had to add a hidden button right at my navel to keep it closed. The coat was designed to swing open under the bust...I have no idea why; who wants to get a blast of winter wind right up the front of her coat?? But the hidden closure solved that problem. And now it's perfect.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Really love that color and the fit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I win. I had a feeling that's the coat you would go with. I love it. I actually almost bought it myself. I ended up buying a teal pea coat instead, not the amazing houndstooth coat I originally told you about. I decided to go the more cost effective route instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Kate Middleton of you love it!!!! Shopping for a coat today and might just pick that one up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty, Sara! I'm looking for a new coat. Does that one have lining in the sleeves? I'm allergic to wool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you'd get the purple plaid one from Lane Bryant. The coat you choose looks so pretty and much nicer on your than in the initial photo. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the blue color. I may just add this to my Christmas list.
    Mrs Hall In Training

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal is a a great color for you, Kimmers, whatwith your eye color and fair complexion. I'm sure you look gorge!

    And Patti, yes it has a really nice lining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is fantastic!! And how crazy that it was meant to swing open!! The color is just gorgeous too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.