Monday, March 7, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Today's outfit post is the last one in which you'll see me with red hair. For as much as I loved it - and I truly did love it, thanks to the amazing Juliette Huber at Terrace Hair Salon - I'm ready to go back to my more natural, rich brown color. So, bon voyage red hair. It's been a great six months.





Adios, red!

The Outfit:
Blue & white striped seersucker blazer - gift from Lane Bryant
Red & white striped tee - Gap
Mixed metal necklace - gift from Lane Bryant (and up for give-away...details soon!)
Dark jeans- Gap
Kitten heels - Payless

7 comments:

  1. Farewell, cute red hair!

    I love the red striped top on you. The whole outfit is really fresh, and very slimming. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red but I think you will look super in brown too. And I just love your blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, has it really been 6 months? Time flies! Love the stripes and blazer combo. I will be rocking some very similar outfits later this week while on vacay! It is a great way to look chic while casual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised it's been six months too! Well, I like your hair before and after. You have such pretty eyes and the hair color suits you. But you also looked wonderful with the brown hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is really cute. The seersucker makes me thing of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Care to share your thoughts about why you are switching back? The one time I went truly red (not just a rinse over my hair color, but actually changed my hair) I loved it but on;y kept it for about 6 months because it trashed my hair to keep it that red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm switching back to brown because red was very high maintence for me to keep up. I'm a total freak about roots so I was in the salon every 3 weeks getting touch ups. My hair is still in good condition & the color was exactly what I needed to get me through the winter blahs. But now I want to spend that salon $$ on shoes. :)

    Also, I struggled a bit with makeup choices. All my rosy pinky makeup had to be relegated to the bottom of the bag while I was a redhead.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.