Monday, March 21, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

I'm so excited about two components of today's outfit. The first is the dress. It's one I picked up last spring and wore the heck out of until late Fall. At that point, I pulled it out of rotation because I'd grown bored with it. But now, it's back! And it feels like new:





The second component that I'm really excited about is...


The shoes! I love these babies - they're cute and comfortable and purple. What more could I want?

The Outfit:
Black ruffled bolero- Lane bryant
Denim shirt dress- Lane Bryant
Purple belt - Target
Purple snakeskin slingbacks- Jessica London
Close 2 Your Heart Necklace with my mom's emerald ring attached

3 comments:

  1. Purple shoes rock! I am jealous that you can wear slingbacks. They fall right off the back of my heel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and shoes! especially because they're purple! And the necklace with the beautiful ring is precious. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I love that necklace, even more because it's your mother's ring. Second, those shoes! simply awesome. They dress is also super cute, I love it when you don't wear something for a bit and it feels fresh and new again!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.