Thursday, June 16, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

I wore this outfit on date night with Dan and three of our best friends. The top is one that I've worn before, but always with a tank or cami underneath because the lace panel in the back is so low that a bra strap always shows.

I decided to turn the top around so the lace panel was in the front, showing a little cleavage and bra in a way that was absolutely on purpose and could not be mistaken for accidental.







The Outfit:
Butterfly tunic- c/o Lovedrobe
Black leggings- Lane Bryant
Hoop earrings- Lia Sophia
Silver clutch - Hobo International
Black and cork sandals- Norstrom Rack

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- its so feminine! I'm new to your site, I found you through Rebecca's blog!
    Cheers!
    Meri
    http://merigoesround.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great idea! I love the look! What a beautiful, feminine top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is pretty, and I like that you turned it around to make it a little sexier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Bombshell Beauty, Meri! I'm so happy you're here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to delurk and say that your hair looks incredible! And that is a really cute top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, K- I do plenty of lurking on your blog so all's fair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo la la! I bet hubby liked this outfit.

    p.s. I. MUST. HAVE. THAT. CLUTCH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius move. I love it. Also, you'r hair is extra lovely today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)