Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Baaack!

Dan and I had a wonderful vacation, full of sunshine, southern history and new memories with old friends. Thanks for hanging out with my mom while I was gone - and a HUGE thanks to her for manning the blog. I loved reading her posts and hope you did too.

Before I take back the blog, I want to send Mom off in style by sharing just a few more of her best looks. Whether she's dressed up for a wedding, relaxing on the beach, hanging out with her family, or getting into the pilgrim spirit at Thanksgiving, my mom is one stylish, beautiful woman. You're my original style icon, Mom - LUTP!

6 comments:

  1. Tell your mom to come on over and join in the discussions on my blog...she is a stylish fun woman and I would love to have her join in with our talks!! Thanks for trusting her with your site and recognizing that the over 50 woman rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being so supportive of my mom, Pam - you hear that, Mom? You're being recruited to go hang out on Over 50, Feeling 40!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom did an awesome job with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Becky- I keep telling her she should start one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I loved reading your mom! I was gone so I could only read but not comment.

    She is beautiful and did a wonderful job! =)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.