Monday, August 8, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

This black and white striped dress was one of the best purchases I've made in several seasons. It's become my go-to dress; something I know will make me look and feel great, no matter the occasion. I've worn it to work, mostly, but the sweetheart neckline is perfect for evening events, too.



I combined an old styling piece with a new one...belting (not new)this soft, green cardigan (new - from The Limited). I love how lightweight the cotton is, and the subtle tiers that fall down the front of the cardi.

I've never bought anything from The Limited before, although I have tried to squeeze myself into a few of their pieces - no go. They stop at a pretty small size 16. But stretchy cotton tops and cardigans seem to work.

The Outfit

Striped dress- Forever21 +
Green tiered cardigan- The Limited
Jewel buckle belt- Gap
Bow-front flats- Payless Shoes
Pinecone necklace- Grandma Ruth's

4 comments:

  1. Super cute shoes! Payless Shoes? I must make them mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan looks great on you. The color is super flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! super cute!

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.