Thursday, August 25, 2011

Everyday Bombshell

Here's the debut of one of my new fall pieces: the striped Forever 21 cardigan. Granted, it looks pretty summery (if not just a little transitional...)paired with my cameo blue classic surplice dress. But still. In my mind, I know it's a fall cardigan.







The Outfit:
Nautical striped cardigan- Forever 21+
Cameo blue Striped Surplice Dress- Sealed with a Kiss*
Cameo pendant - Grandma Ruth's (one of my all-time favorites)
Gold hoop earrings- Lia Sophia
Black slingbacks- Jessica London

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is almost exactly like my nautical shrug. You will get a ton of use from it. Looks very pretty paired with the sky blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable cardigan, and I think it looks very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! I've been looking for a new shrug- will have to check them out! :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.